Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lies We Told Today: Live From The Office

A special update from the office at 1:39 in the morning. This update will include lies that all of us told today



Payson: We don't have any linens for this wedding that is taking place in an hour
LIES! She would find a ton of linen if she just stopped being a failure and actually did her job. They were just a little hidden.

Me: Sorry Payson, we're out of beer
There was a whole case of it outside. I just didn't want to get up.

Me: *written note* It's 1 o clock, we're awesome. We worked an 18 hour day.
Lies. It was only 12:30. However please note that it is now 1:42 and we're still working

Me: It's 1:42 and we're still working
Lies. I stopped working awhile ago and am now sticking around for moral support.

Payson: Yes, we know what we're doing
Me: Absolutely, I can do that

Nope. We are incapable of doing anything. We are failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment